Thursday, June 17, 2010

Elena Miro Spring 2010

If I was going on an African Safari during the early 1960’s I would pack each piece of Elena Miro’s Spring 2010 Collection. Once the girls started to strut down the runway I was taken away, and enjoyed every minute of the collection. The use of ivory and brown pops of yellow and red interjected with beautiful ethnic prints. I have picked out my favorite looks. Take some time and enjoy the peek into pre-show and the runway.
.

.
I can so see Joan Holloway wearing this suit. I love the pencil skirt and the jacket that nips in the waist. This is a great way to flatter curves or even create curves where they are needed. The hat just is the perfect accessory to finish off the look.
.

.
Viva la Jumpsuit! I am so happy to see the jumpsuit on the Elena Miro spring runway. I am a total jumpsuit convert; I did not speak highly of them until I finally bought one and fell in love. The palazzo pants and the blousant style top is figure flattering for all shapes and sizes. The turquoise statement necklace and the brown belt and purse just finish of the look.
.
.
The classic silhouette; A-line this dress is super flattering. Total Betty Draper goes on safari. The cut out is a unique part of the dress and totally differentiates it from most. It’s a genius place to put it right below the bust, it tends to be a more slender area when standing, and of course her boobs look great!
.

.
This is a nicely layered outfit, I so love the deep v-sweater and the milk chocolate colour is so inviting. It is a simple sweater but what makes it above and beyond is the light weight yarn and of course the pockets! I am a sucker for pockets. The layering of the silk slip underneath elongates the body and adds a nice sense of dimension.
.

.
I would probably wear a cami with this boatneck blouse, but I still adore it. The drape is perfect and the sleeves would camouflage your arms if you prefer to keep your arms under shade. I love the shorts they are a perfect way to show off your legs, and the neutral heel makes the legs go on for miles.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment